- 7.1 How to get employees to read your docs
- 7.2 Choose an Outcome
- 7.3 Automate Training Activities
- 7.4 Organizing Your SOPs and Policy docs
- 7.5 How to Customize the 2015 (Old) Site Template [Webinar]
- 7.6 Decrease Support Tickets
- 7.7 Create and Organize Documentation
- 7.8 The 2 Most Important Kind of Help Articles In Your Knowledge Base [Webinar]
- 7.9 ScreenSteps Employee Training Features
- 7.10 Using ScreenSteps Employee Features
- 7.11 ScreenSteps and Zendesk
- 7.12 ScreenSteps Basic Knowledge Base
How to Create Killer Documentation
Creating Killer Documentation
- Are you drowning in support requests?
- Does you business lack established procedures that you can rely on to get the job done right every time?
- Do you feel like your employees are wasting time constantly re-learning the same tasks?
If you answer yes to any of these questions then you probably have a documentation problem. This site is designed to give you a simple methodology for:
- Creating great documentation quickly
- Publishing it in a way that your customers and employees can use it.
- Keeping your documentation up-to-date.
Following this methodology will transform your documentation from a huge headache into a major asset.